Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having ordered my Up Black on March 6th(!) I finally picked it up on Friday September 14th, Only had to wait six months plus!! I did manage to get three years servicing thrown in, for free, from the dealer and I also had a full tank of petrol.
I had complained directly to VW(UK) about the long delay and did not get much response from them, until Saturday morning, Sept 15th, when I received a letter from them telling me that they have secured a building slot for my car and that I would now be able to get a progress report from my Dealer regarding build, shipping and handover!!
I am ecstatic! I didn't know about their generous B.O.G.O.F. offer!
They did enclose £50 worth of "leisure Vouchers" so I suppose it was worth contacting them but I do wish they were more efficient and up to date. It makes me wonder how they run their business.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hey, I got some 'leisure vouchers' too. They obviously get a deal on them so they can appear to be being generous to disgruntled customers. The up is a great car and I'm sure you'll enjoy yours now you have it but VW's system for dealing with orders on a car that has proved more popular than expected is a shambles. Have fun in the car - I spent my vouchers on a purple Premier Inn hotel room in Margate!

Ps Did they say when the free one will arrive?
Edited by: yapmaul

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Can you only use the leisure vouchers for the lunch boxes and similar?

·
Registered
525 Posts
No, you can spend them at a range of participating retailers and attractions! Eg waterstones, hmv, and various hotels. So not bad except for the feeling that VW probably bought them cheap!

·
Registered
86 Posts
My car went into the garage due to a leak... it was there for 4 to 5 weeks and I recieved £350 worth of virgin experience vouchers as well as a hamper full of Thorntons chocolates :D yuum yuum

·
Registered
86 Posts
.. oh yeah plus they have ordered me a new up so in November I will be recieving a brand new one :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
You are lucky, I hope the 2nd one will not be late !
You will have a free 3rd one !!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts