Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks looking for some guidance can anyone offer any suggestions on a child's buggy that will fit in the boot of the Up!?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Our Quinny buzz fits in if you whip the back wheels off.

However we have a cheap fold up too, but that won't go in the boot as its too long. It would go in if you removed the parcel shelf though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Our petit zia fits in ok without removing the wheels or anything. Plus we're actually looking at getting a quinny yezz which is tiny folded and super light, might be worth a look.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Rednaxela said:

Are the wheels on the up! or the baby buggy?

Nick

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Collas said:
Rednaxela said:

Are the wheels on the up! or the baby buggy?

Nick
lol, I have them coded so I don't get them mixed up...

·
Registered
261 Posts
OMG ! you guys are actually allowing Children inside your Up!s??? (Shock/Horror!)

·
Registered
25 Posts
b10cker said:
Our petit zia fits in ok without removing the wheels or anything. Plus we're actually looking at getting a quinny yezz which is tiny folded and super light, might be worth a look.

Many thanks for sharing this as I would like to buy a pram for my granddaughter that will fit in the boot without needing the parcel shelf up.

Would you mind looking the product code up for say Argos or Mothercare and post on here because I can't find it and I wouldn't want to buy the wrong one. Bit dim I know

·
Registered
31 Posts
jonandbilly said:
b10cker said:

Many thanks for sharing this as I would like to buy a pram for my granddaughter that will fit in the boot without needing the parcel shelf up.

Would you mind looking the product code up for say Argos or Mothercare and post on here because I can't find it and I wouldn't want to buy the wrong one.  Bit dim I know 
For the yezz or the zia?

·
Registered
31 Posts
<a href="http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/7325551.htm" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/7325551.htm</a>

This is the zia.
Edited by: Collas

·
Registered
25 Posts
For the yezz or the zia?
It was for the Zia and I'll get one this week. If you get the other and it fits straight in can you also let us know?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts