Up Owners Club banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
I drove the 60PS for test drive, but brought the 75PS, can only really tell the difference slightly when going up hill and at high speeds, but as you seem to be mainly wanting to use it for round town trips, I would see that it wouldnt make much of a difference.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Thanks Gemma, yup suburban runs will be the bulk of the journeys but I did fnd my self thinking I could use this an awful lot, got back in our family S-Max and it felt like a tank!

I think I'll aim for a 60 if I'm happy after a test drive and if I can squeeze a deal on a 75 I might be tempted, we intend to keep it for years (I can see it being n the family for 10 years plus) so might be worth spending a bit more

Funny how I posted a similar question recently on the Porsche Cayman forum, didn't get one answer, small car owners are friendlier

we up owners are a friendly bunch, well we try to be :)

and I agree, if you think youll be keeping it for upto 10 years, then the extra money for the 75PS might be worth it, but see what you feel after the test drive.

If you are keeping for 10 years, then it is probably worth loading it up

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Hi Again All

Drove the 60 today and I think we'll go for the 75, so the spec will be .......

5 door high up, white, sound pack, sports pack.

List price is. £11,430 I can get that spec for £11,300 via a web broker (who I've used before) so what do we think out there, any room for further discounts? Plan to rin round a few dealers before going back to the original

Thanks in advance

If you're doing mainly suburban driving I'd definitely go for the Bluemotion. It will more than pay for itself in 10 years. I'd also get the sensor pack, for the cruise control. I think both options are very reasonable if you have the cash. And if you want top spec a lot cheaper I think the Citigo would save you £1000. I would certainly have considered it if it had been available back in March when I ordered my up!

Happy choosing!

Indeed, get the bmt , only reason I didn't was it isn't available on the up white

Yeah... I would probably have got it if available on the Up Black!

Edited by: SiJ2000

BMT was not available on the High up! when we ordered ours. I would not think twice, especially if you are going to keep it for 10 years.

That's one of the main reasons I chose the Move up! When I ordered mine it was the only one available with BMT & I could still get the spec I wanted with other packs. I have to say I'm really glad I opted for it

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.