Up Owners Club banner

Buying Advice

4K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  clowesa 
#1 ·
Hi All

Looking at buying a second car to supplement our family car, 4 of us, 2 adults and children of 10 and 12. Car will be used for suburban trolling around, shops,train station and the odd 20 to 30 minute motorway trip. Looking at a 5 door car, don't really want to spend a fortune. Test drove an Up today, take up we originally scheduled was not available so ended up with a high up. Really impressed (kids still want a Fiat 500!) , plan to try the 60 ps version as well as that's what I had originally thought of buying. After looking at spec think it would be a white move Up 5 door with Nav and speakers. Couple of questions

Discounts ?
60 vs 75 ? Is it worth the £1445 extra (net £1255 after the Nav)
The Skoda looks £1k cheaper like for like ?

Thanks

Eggy

#27 ·
Indeed, get the bmt , only reason I didn't was it isn't available on the up white

#28 ·
Yeah... I would probably have got it if available on the Up Black!

Edited by: SiJ2000

#31 ·
That's one of the main reasons I chose the Move up! When I ordered mine it was the only one available with BMT & I could still get the spec I wanted with other packs. I have to say I'm really glad I opted for it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.