Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I retro fitted my m & m straight after I bought the car and up until christmas everything was fine but now when I put the arm and m&m inplace it refuses to see the car.

It's getting power but can't see the radio or car info.

My brother in law dropped the until on boxing day so I suspect the unit might be broken but when it's connected it works fine so i'm not sure if it's something else.

So is anyone local to me with an up that would let me try my m&m in their car and their's in mine so I can eliminate my unit

Thanks

Si

·
Registered
54 Posts
If media and nav is working off car could be a data connection not fully home. If nothing works off car check its fully charged. Before you panic check its clicked into the dashboard as thats been a problem in some other posts.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It works fine off the car and yes I suspect it's the data connection.

I've tried everything to make sure the dock is correct and I'm sure it is but thats kind of what I need to prove with a working m&m

Si

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, I've been to the dealer and popped my M&M in there and car and it worked straight away so I assume it's not M&M but last night I took out the cable in my car and just layed it out across the dash and plugged in my M&M....guess what, it worked, it connected fine first time. I went shopping and came back and it was still working fine. This morning after nothing has changed, my girlfriend was using my car so she plugged in M&M and it won't connect....this must mean the problem is with the device or arm surely.

Anyway, I'm still looking for friendly member in MK who might be able to help me out with some testing of the device perhaps swopping them over for a days use....

Anyone here in MK ? or anyone willing to help ?

Si

1 - 4 of 4 Posts