Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
Could somebody help me and make picture and give me dimension of "white" label on the door in WHITE version?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey, I've never noticed the "white" logo, I just looked at them on autotrader and it's just under the wing mirror!

Howd on a sec!!

62 and 13 reg have the logo, pre that hasn't got it! Edited by: Itzben

·
Registered
705 Posts
The up!White and up! Black are special editions of the High up!, and I'm sure that they've always had the logos. The plain white and black cars can be had as Move, Take and High versions, but they wouldn't have the stickers.

Nick

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
O I give up lol after lookin at a few autotrader special editions some have the "white" for white and "black" for black lol

But sorry to say, I don't know the size lolEdited by: Itzben

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I repeat: can somebody just make photo? Dimensions are less important, just c.a. Font type is what I need

·
Registered
727 Posts
Would if I could but I already removed mine.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Itzben said:
Hey, I've never noticed the "white" logo, I just looked at them on autotrader and it's just under the wing mirror!
Correct! I parked near one this morning in the Goffs Park car park, CRAWLEY.

However, without the owner/driver around to speak to, I felt I could not just breeze up to the car, take a photo and clear off!

BUT ... there's a picture of it on page 22 of the September 2012 brochure. (and also on pages 2, 26 and 33 - although not quite so clear)

Edited by: PeterWestSussex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts