Up Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Up! GTI kings red; Eibach pro spacers/Pro Street S coilovers; Pilot sport 5s; Forge induction
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I’m due to be doing a small project on the GTI shortly, and need to splice into the green/white, hi/lo CanBus wiring towards the back of the car. Does anyone know anything about the locations of these looms?
Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Neil

·
Registered
UP! BMT ASG5 2017
10 Posts
Thank you for the help, I’ll see what I can find! I’m very grateful for you taking the time to reply👍
Yeah, no problem. The activity on this forum is very varied depending on where you post. What year / mk GTI do you have? Maybe I can help you find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
Up! GTI kings red; Eibach pro spacers/Pro Street S coilovers; Pilot sport 5s; Forge induction
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, no problem. The activity on this forum is very varied depending on where you post. What year / mk GTI do you have? Maybe I can help you find what you're looking for.
I have a December 2021 facelift 3 door GTI. Need a place to tap into the power hi/lo canbus (orange-brown/orange black). Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
UP! BMT ASG5 2017
10 Posts
Well, you can always use the ODBII connectors pin 6 for high and pin 14 for low. But you need them near the back?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts