Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Think that poor Take Up needs a bit of a wash, they must have driven through every dirty puddle they could find!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Certainly made me feel better about the dirty drip marks around the wheel arches/filler cap on mine!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha, the dirty up! Looks smaller but is it the angle of the photo

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The dirty one is a 5 door too! I think the lack of badge/wiper/clutter on the back of mine make it look wider maybe? Because it looked like that to the naked eye too! Guess the roof bars make it look taller too?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The dirty one is mine. I was en route from Somerset to Doncaster and had stopped for lunch when that was taken. The clean one certainly showed mine up! Once I got to DOnny I had it washed so it looks a bit respectable, for now....

I live on the Somerset Levels and drive single track country roads to work every day so that is a week's worth of mud on the car. I reckon there's more mud on the roads than the fields at the moment. I'd need to wash it every day to keep it looking like the other one!

That said it's not mud that's the issue but water (much like Worcester I expect). Journey to work is now twice as long as our road now resembles a river and I'm not taking the Up through that.

Edited by: Dubzi

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well fancy that, what are the chances eh?!
Yup, water/mud everywhere right now, it's a nightmare trying to keep it clean, it's due a wash again now already, reluctant with the current flooding tho!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
If you both had 'up! Owners club' stickers on you could of left a note haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts