Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
911sse said:
Nice!
Do you have any more pictures of the seats?

This is the spec I am considering at the moment.

Hmm nope, it's too dark out right now to take any meaningful pictures at this hour, but I'll try to snap some for you tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks ace! bet youre wanting to drive it around all the time! enjoy your lovely new up! let us know all the best bits :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys thx for the kind words!
Here's some pics of the seats & interior as promised..

Easy Access in the driver's seat side lets you slide the seat forward when you pull the little lever in the back.

Yes, it does have a footrest!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
M5 SUT said:
Great looking car........

Did those mats front and rear come with the car or were they extra?
Nope those were extra. They came from the dealer along with protective film in the doorsteps/trunk and extra varnishprotection thingy. I can't wash the car for two weeks because of it!
When the two weeks are up, I'm taking it in and a nice lady will put the "THIS SIDE UP!" Decal on the roof! :D
Can't put it now, it would slide right off.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great Pics!
got a Candy white coming my way and seeing the pics is a great! cheers for that!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One of the main reasons why I chose white over black was because ppl have a harder time seeing black cars when they park or in general.. So statiscially black cars gets more dents, bumps and overall accidents than all other colors. Metallic grey is not much better though.Red, brown and blue are also not good colours. Light colors like yellow are the safest, but who wants a yellow car unless it's a Lambo?

I read about a swedish electric company that painted all their vans dark grey because of a general rebranding of their logo and colours. They saw a significant increase in accidents involving their vehicles - until they coloured them all bright screaming orange and saw the number come down again to a reasonable level.

According to a study made in Monash University of Melbourne, Australia - black is the most dangerous colour to have a car in. There's a 12% bigger chance of being involved in an accident during the day, and 47% higher chance at dusk.

...Black still looks very sexy tho!

·
Registered
655 Posts
It certainly does look sexy and with all these statistics floating about I'm sure it also shows white to be a hard colour to keep clean, from my experience at least. I also think its short lived that white will be in fashion, its a sign of purity in some markets, but for others its still the kiss of death for resale values!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts