Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I left Ecksy at home this morning so hubby can give him a right royal clean in preparation for our trip to Lincoln tomorrow (the boy must look his best when meeting our friends)

Anyway, this meant that I had to come to work in our 57 reg Toyota Aygo and all I can say is.......what a blast!! It was like coming to work in a go-kart, all tinny and plasticky but nippy as ****.

It honestly made the up! feel quite stately in comparison.

OK, so I wouldn't want to swap back because I just love the up! to bits but I'll definitely pinch the Aygo occasionally, it was an absolute hoot and has had me smiling all day

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
couplke of years ago I had an Aygo for 18 months....as you say, a wee gocart...great fun but eventually a wally sideswiped me in it and it crumpled like a wet paper bag.....I was lucky, they are fun but somewhat fragile!.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Now you are scaring me!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I get my speed fix in my old, but still rapid, BMW 525i Touring........I just ignore the MPG when I'm out in it

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whassup said:
I get my speed fix in my old, but still rapid, BMW 525i Touring........I just ignore the MPG when I'm out in it

Nice

Although with the Aygo I get speed and great MPG too, can't argue with that. Mind you, it doesn't have the looks or status of the Beamer but that's OK.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I feel the same in the Lupo, total go cart, but still great mpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts