Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is my first post here.

I got my move up! yesterday (mayan blue, love it) and I cannot for the life of me get my iPod to connect via Bluetooth to the Maps and More system. I've set up the connection and paired the two devices, to the point where if I go into my iPod touch settings it displays the maps and more system and says the iPod is connected.

However when I touch media player and tap the 'aux' category all that displays is a notice that says 'The device is not paired, please try again'.

Could anyone help me? I did not receive a manual with the device so it would be helpful if some kind person could tell me what to do.

Thank you!

Stannis.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You dont go into aux if its connected via bluetooth. Hit the media button until Maps and More comes onto the screen. Unless im misreading it somewhere?

·
Registered
325 Posts
All I do with my iPhone is to press the Media button then start the music on the iPhone. However, it's been a bit hit and miss since updating to iOS 8 (iPhone 5S).

·
Super Moderator
1,051 Posts
I've never got my son's Ipod Touch 5th gen to connect to my m&m properly, always says its a pair of Bluetooth headphones! Yet my current gen nano works fine! Apple at its finest!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Collected a 2012 High Up today. Connects to my iphone 5 with no problem. But will not connect to son's ipod. Add it as a new device, enter a pairing code, then pairing begins...... But fails to make a connection.

Any bright ideas?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts