Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just bought a new Up!White to replace my my written off Polo 2010 :)hopefully collecting it this wednesday

Its the 75ps Up! White Edition 2013
12miles
Leatherette Seats
Sun Roof
Spare Wheel
M&M
Fog Lights
Etc.

Never joined a forum like this before but i'm so excited to get this car I wanted to see what others thought about it and what experiences they have had! I've purchased it for 11.5k wanted to know if anyone had bought theirs for a similar price or managed to knock it down a bit more?

I'll upload some photos when i've collected it.

+ i'm looking for pink accessories to put in it, so if you have any ideas please let me know!!

Adina

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome to the forum Adina

I now have a High UP and before that I had a 2010 Polo.

I would not swap back I do prefer the UP! and I'm sure you will be very pleased with yours.

Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you say it drives similar to a Polo or better? + how does it compare with fuel consumption as well?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just picked up my High Up! As a trade in for my Polo (Diesel) the Up! Drives much better and there seems to be as much space inside. Love it already and only had it 6 hours.

·
Registered
957 Posts
xadina said:
Would you say it drives similar to a Polo or better? + how does it compare with fuel consumption as well?
Drive is better and fuel economy is better than my 1.4 petrol Polo.
I'm sure you will be pleased with your little car

·
Registered
202 Posts
ive had mine since Friday and really happy with it :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I finally picked my baby up! Named her Daisy..
Only just had time to take a few photos, they're not the best as I haven't had time to clean her and she's looking a little dirty right now!

Can I just ask how many other people have been told in traffic that the up! looks amazing?.. it's happened to me a few times, I get way to giddy when I get to drive her haha

·
Registered
448 Posts
my grandaughter loves pink as well... so it is a girl thing!Your Up! looks great.Enjoy!

Go well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts