Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not thinkIo have posted phot of my Three week old up ,in fact have not seen any in reflex silver.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi Ho ( not seen any ) silvers so far ;) both looking good tho whatever the colour !

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ordered a Night Blue Metallic...

Not seen any here in Denmark yet.... Everyone has Red, Black, White and the Reflex silver (or whatever its called) :)

I am going to look forward to having an unusual color UP when I can pick it up!

·
Registered
202 Posts
everyone has white here in Italy, wentfor red also cuz of being different... :) I was just lucky that red was the best colour too :) blue oils have beensecond choice though...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't think any of the Up colours are bad but I've always had a thing for black cars. My old Mondy is black and my new Up will be as well. However I was tempted by the silvers as they have one on display at the dealers and it looked very smart with the alloys on it as well.

To each his own I guess.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I was actually all set on getting a black one, until I saw the Night Blue at a dealer where I had my second test drive of the car, and thats what I ordered :) ...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Night Blue and Dark Silver haven't been available as long as the others.

Personally, I feel VW's choice of colours for the up! is too bland and conservative given the car's concept.
Nothing wrong with the colours as they are - it's just that they are so common.

My first new car was lavendel

·
Registered
261 Posts
bright & gaudy colors are all very well for the younger driver but as Im a middle aged old fart I thought Id stick to the classic black :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Bob Up said:
bright & gaudy colors are all very well for the younger driver but as Im a middle aged old fart I thought Id stick to the classic black :)
This old fart would have bought a young colour, given half a chance.

Seat has yellow, Skoda has green.
There's no reason why these shouldn't be a option on the up! as well.

·
Registered
261 Posts
oh yes quite agree there - Id just wouldnt have the balls as Id deffo get vast quantities of urine extracted out of me by so called 'mates' lolLooks like VAG were off when they researched their target demographic and expected that the Mii (being cheaper) would appeal more to the younger group hence the 'fun' colours and the Up! would suit older drivers and would prefer more traditional schemes. But whatever, all 3 marques are a winner imo :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
helf said:
I got my Up! in white cos there's no street lights where I live, so it's easier to see in the dark!!
You could dip it with glow-in-the-dark plastidip.

Some bloke did just that on a new Mini : glow in the dark orange

1 - 18 of 18 Posts