Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW up! vs Fiat Panda feature in latest mag. Appears to be pretty close according to the reviewer. Didn't buy the mag but skimmed the article. Reviewer thought interior very dull on the up
. Both cars got 4 out of 5 stars.

·
Registered
56 Posts
R1ch said:
VW up! vs Fiat Panda feature in latest mag. Appears to be pretty close according to the reviewer. Didn't buy the mag but skimmed the article. Reviewer thought interior very dull on the up
. Both cars got 4 out of 5 stars.
Dull must be a synonym for classy.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know. Always liked VW/Audi interiors but some reviewers seem to class them as dull or boring. When looking at the mess that are some makes of dash I know which I prefer :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Who cares what the chap thought! :) he obviously is jealous and lacks creativity heheheh let him be. I will have my UP and he can have whatever he has?...

Edited by: MoreUP

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the whole I think the review was mainly positive, but put the up equal to the new Panda. I don't agree with this personally from what I have seen. I think the up is the better car. Can't wait to get mine.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Don't care my little baby black will be lovely shiney inside and out and bring on the person that says its not

1 - 9 of 9 Posts