Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know not everyone would like to say but wondered what peoples reg might be, mine ends in UVP
can see a set of plates being made with a little tweek..............for show use only of course

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Mine starts with A for Alex and ends with S for Steph my wife and L for Laura my daughter. I was given 10 to choose from and that was the first. It was perfect.
Ps, there is one O as well, so if we have another baby he may have to be called Oliver!
Edited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
956 Posts
Rednaxela said:
Mine starts with A for Alex and ends with S for Steph my wife and L for Laura my daughter. I was given 10 to choose from and that was the first. It was perfect.
Ps, there is one O as well, so if we have another baby he may have to be called Oliver!

Or Oscar, Osbert, Orville or, heaven forbid, Onslow

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Onslow, love it...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Mine is PGE I wasn't given any choice, but thenI had never asked. I can remember it easily enough as Please Get-up Early. Has anyone else ever had a problem trying to remember their reg. number when asked, either when filling a form in or by the local bobby? Of course when on the phone, it pays to have copy of the NATO alphabet handy for when someone asks you to spell out anything at all.

Anybody with a personalised number plate has got to be a snob of course. (There I go upsetting somebody again.....)

·
Registered
48 Posts
KSY, Casey perhaps?.........dunno nothing relevant to us.....best one of 10 we were offered

Any suggestions welcome !

Nigel

·
Registered
48 Posts
Problem........been married(happily !) to Joyce for 27 years this June....bit soon for my 18 yr old lad too... Nice idea though

Cheers

Nigel

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nigel said:
KSY, Casey perhaps?.........dunno nothing relevant to us.....best one of 10 we were offered

Any suggestions welcome !

Nigel
Kangaroo smiling yesterday ???
Karma samsara ying ( if you buddhist )
Keith smith yodels ( well he might )
Edited by: Kat2110

·
Registered
16 Posts
A bit off topic I suppose but I saw " UP U 2. " in Southampton a couple of weeks ago. Sort of thing you'd expect from there and not aVW I hasten to add.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think we'll stick with just Kevin...from the Pixar Film Up....or Kev for short.....kinda sounds right don't you think....also looks like a Kev too

Thanks for the suggestions

Nigel

·
Registered
2 Posts
My up's registration is MI UPP . It's a bit of fun and I bought the registration on the morning of going to order Up. Car has just arrived at dealers and should get next week . Ordered last October !!! It has been a long wait

·
Registered
677 Posts
the end of my reg is DFJ ... I couldn't think of anything that would go with it, until my father in law saw it. His suggestion was

Dirty Fan Jeeta

*sigh*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts