Up Owners Club banner

car wax

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  bugbabe34 
Well it depends how much you want to spend... I have boat loads of cleaning gear I dread to think how much I have spent, but my car always looks mint.

It's all in prep if you ask me, cleanse the paint work first with a good wash, gentle polish - autoglyms super resin polish is very easy to use. Then apply a car wax or sealent to paint work.

As for waxes/ sealents if you want excellent value and lasting protection you can't go wrong with a tin of collinite 915. Ithe tin is huge! Not the easiest product to use if you slap on thick, thin coats & panel at a time should do the trick.

Dodo juice waxes go on and off easy, doesn't last as long but are very easy to work with. They come in different colours and flavours, but will work on all colours of paint my favourite

Detailingworld has boat loads of info at hand, the beauty of all the car care kit is it lasts. If you see an Autosmart truck about you can get some excellent bulk products at a cracking price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.