Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my White Take Up last week, should be delivered Mid April with comfort pack. Thinking of having the roof and wing mirrors wrapped in pink, I was inspired by the new Citreon advert, the White car with Pink roof, I thought it looked good, what do you think girls! Wrapping can be removed at a later date if needed and protects the paintwork! Does any one know a place in Dorset ie Bournemouth, Poole area that does this and more importantly does a professional job??

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Melody,

Your pink roof idea sounds great, your mirrors would need to be painted first before they are wrapped as the vinyl will not adhere to the textured plastic on the take up mirrors. You could ask the body shop to code them white and then have them wrapped though?

Get some pictures up when it's done!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Neil thanks for the advise, I didn't know that, will do, also I will post photos when it's done although it won't be for a while as I'm not getting my Up! Until April

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Gary, when I get the car I'll check it out with a couple of others that I found on google and see what they can do!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts