Up Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I seem to be missing the metal ring inside my centre cap, so it's really loose. I have taken it off for now.

I can see the part number of the centre cap which is 1S0601149DCIX and seem to be about £20 of ebay which is the cap and the ring I assume ?

I cant seem to find any second hand ones on ebay.

It is a 2017 VW up the centre cap is White and Silver.

But I am only missing the actual metal ring, I have the centre cap

Has anyone got an idea of if this is some standard size ring and if can order from anywhere in UK ?
Dont mind a bit of trial and error !

Been searching ebay but cannot seem to find the ring itself, not 100% sure what it is called to look anywhere else.
Dont mid cutting something to size or if people can suggest a cheaper place to get a second hand cap, and I will take the ring of it !!

One missing

Automotive tire Rim Font Art Automotive wheel system

The type of ring I am after below.

Automotive tire Tire Door Road surface Gas

Attachments

·
Registered
Up gti
110 Posts
If interested I would sell you my gti one, they look like they should fit. I took them off as I don’t like the look of them. But if not, good luck with your endeavour :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both for being do helpful, appreciate it.

Josh, I have sent you my address and happy to pay postage and for a beer for the hassle.

This is a nice bit of Karma as I gave some stuff away on another forum last month, which some guy really needed to finish his project.

Cheers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Josh, ring arrived in post thanks for sending. I've donated a fiver to dogs trust as a thank you.

Font Screenshot Rectangle Technology Parallel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts