Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As posted elsewhere, I ordered on April 1st, a Red Highup with Sound pack sensor pack, Red dash, cornsilk/grey interior and Red/grey seats. This week I was given a build week of 19.
However i have been having second thoughts about the color and also as a result of my partner seeing an Up in Sainsburys Huddersfield yesterday evening I decided to change the colour before it was too late.
Down to the dealers today and changed the colour to White with Black Pearl Dash and Anthracite interior and seats. Away went the sales lady to put it onto the computer system only to eventually return to inform me the car was already in build, or at least the spec. could not be changed. All is still well though. They will put the red car into stock and have ordered me a white one. Delivery mid July which is what I was expecting anyway. So if anyone wants a Red High Up, there will be one arriving at VW Huddersfield in a few weeks time.!
Barry

·
294 Posts
Hi Barry,Thought you had changed your mind about the up then

Glad to see they were happy enough to put another order through for you though, would hate to think I was stuck with something I was not 100% sure with.

·
Registered
144 Posts
when i got my car someone cancelled the order of the silver move up to a white high up thats how we were lucky to get ours early.Due to all advertised cars being white its quite attractive even i was thinkin twice to change the colour.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
awww man!! your specs on the red one are almost what i ordered but i went for the pano roof instead of the sensor pack! **** it!

·
Registered
553 Posts
willowaz said:
awww man!! your specs on the red one are almost what i ordered but i went for the pano roof instead of the sensor pack! **** it!
Almost what we ordered & its only UP! the road from us!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts