Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
500 miles and all is well with little tic-tac. Lovely little car.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Good to hear, I'm still waiting but not patiently, should be due September....I've even been looking at getting a used one just so I can have it now...please tell me it's worth the agony of waiting......

·
Registered
525 Posts
Good to hear. I still haven't seen one in this part of Norfolk so if I see a red one I'll assume it's you!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Great to hear all going well :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yapmaul said:
Good to hear. I still haven't seen one in this part of Norfolk so if I see a red one I'll assume it's you!
My friend in the next town has a red high up as well, so you have two chances..

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alamanda said:
Good to hear, I'm still waiting but not patiently, should be due September....I've even been looking at getting a used one just so I can have it now...please tell me it's worth the agony of waiting......
Yes, worth the wait... I love mine, and look forward to opening the garage each morning (unless it's raining) lol

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I hope to get mine in September too!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
September seems so far away!,,

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Yes, I concur, sooooooo worth the wait, and it does fly by, suprisingly! I found becoming obsessed with this forum helps...... did I just say that out loud? haha!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Even though I have had a problem this last weekend I would still say its worth the wait...everybody has loved it when they see it too!!

Get ours back tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
thats what we like to hear

No complaints from me either, but it's been less than a week. No weird noises, just nice ones

1 - 12 of 12 Posts