Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, ordered my red Take Up last week via a broker and according to the tracking system it's just arrived in the UK (there was one already built to my spec being shipped). The dealer, in Warrington, is driving it down to me in Sussex when it arrives.

This is my first ever new car, so does anyone have a checklist of things I need to look at when they bring it down?

Thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi mackUpp you say it's from a dealer in warrington ,just make sure you check the body work for little dings ,
Also check your bonnet for little dings as when some dealers are waxing them they incline to be a bit heavy handed especially when taking the protecting cover of ,also check you have got your appropriate tool kit that comes with the car ,
Well I hope the little list helps ,and also your cars manual that should be in the glove box ,hope you enjoy your car as much as I do ,it's a. Lovely car to have and to drive, you will be over the moon with it ,hope you have many trouble free miles of fun ,and welcome to the forum,
Regards Phill ,,

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hello MackUp and Welcome,
All I can say is try to be subjective and think of your brand new Up. Ours was the same for us, so exiting I know, but try to get in a mind set that it is not yours. You are taking delivery for a friend for example....and check every thing you can think of. Not easy I know. The delivery company would not still be in business if they were no good!!
Don't worry!

Go well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you; good advice. Will try and remain calm and collected until it's all been checked over and I am alone!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why dont you get the train UP to the dealer , then you will know for sure it has not done 100 miles an hour down the motorway ? , have you never followed a car with trade plates ? if you have you need to slow down . enjoy your new UP but think about going UP for it....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts