Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard news of a special edition UP! It's called cheer UP! and is aparantly based on the equipment levels of a High UP but for much less money. Not sure however if its destined for the UK or not as yet.

·
Registered
179 Posts
If the Cheer Up really is a Cheaper High Up I shall be along to my dealer and cheer him up with a few choice words for not letting me know it was on the way before I ordered mine!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Manufacturers always bring out special editions at some point and historically they generally offer good value for money so we shall see.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Don't worry. Once the modifiers get going it will just be another Mucked-Up!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Think it is for the overseas market only (fingers crossed!).

·
Registered
604 Posts
Vw India is budget cars not for rest of world

·
Registered
179 Posts
I notice that the new Nissan Micra is built in India. Whatever Nissan meant to do, they messed up a nicely sorted car. Very bad reviews.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Davec86 said:
Beevee said:
Don't worry. Once the modifiers get going it will just be another Mucked-Up!!!
Brilliant, got to love narrowmindedness.
Thank you for that. I didn't know that liking something as designed or holding an opinion different to someone else was being narrow minded. Live and let live I say.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Rickenbacker said:
Manufacturers always bring out special editions at some point and historically they generally offer good value for money so we shall see.
So, all this talk about a "Cheer up!" Might this not just be somebody starting a rumour with an eye on the calendar? How close is 1st April? (aka All Fools Day)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
It might be true.. On paper and publicity it would work well, but vw don't normally mark up the actual cars with the specials.
Our golf is a "match" but you would never know by looking at it.Edited by: Rednaxela

1 - 13 of 13 Posts