Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been in to see the dealer today as he didn't call or email as promised, car apparently came in today but was in their compound last night as I went to look, can pick her up Tuesday of they can check and valet in time.

Mentioned the second key, have already said that I would only get 1 remote one but with the rest of Guilders honouring the second key in the book I tried the age old - they have one I want one too. Apparently if it was a certain SLI(?) the dealers can claim the money back from VW. Hence I think some do some don't.

Anyway my petulant child act worked......regardless of SLI I can have my second key, their MD said ooh it's only 150 quid, different though when you ask for 150 discount though!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
hhmmm Zumbaqueen you might be onto something here......I might try a similar thing once i receive my car

I have already raised it to dealer and they advised i can raise it as a claim? against vw uk,

Do you know how long you will have to wait for the 2nd key?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going to take the Polo in tomorrow and ask then he said it won't be straight away, seems the wait is usually 2 weeks, I'll see what SLI it is so it may give you some ammo against them

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Nice one ZumbaQueen, glad your persistence has paid off

1 - 6 of 6 Posts