Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
idn-up! said:
The up! review on Parkers has this pic on the summary page, the car looks like it has a chrome strip in the grille, and wheels/wheeltrims I haven't seen before. Does anybody know what model it is, or if they are accessory parts?

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/volkswagen/up/hatchback/
The wheel trims are proper VW ones, I have the, on my Move Up! as standard. If I'm not mistaken, I think the chrome strip comes from the Black / White editions that feature chrome detailing such as around the fogs.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The Novacat said:
idn-up! said:
The up! review on Parkers has this pic on the summary page, the car looks like it has a chrome strip in the grille, and wheels/wheeltrims I haven't seen before. Does anybody know what model it is, or if they are accessory parts?
The wheel trims are proper VW ones, I have the, on my Move Up! as standard. If I'm not mistaken, I think the chrome strip comes from the Black / White editions that feature chrome detailing such as around the fogs.

No it does not. It is a new thing or accessory part.

-eelis-

Edited by: -eelis-

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
This is the photo/image of an e-up! ...
http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/new/e-up-nf/home
The UK config system also shows Night Blue, but you can't choose it???
Might be a mistake in programing the config system as in Germany Night Blue (Dark Blue) is available.

The chrome stripes for the grille and the alloys are only standard for the e-up and not available when ordering any other up ...

BUT
The chrome stripes (a set of two) are available as accessory parts.
As far as I remember, they don't easily fit onto normal up!s. It is possible to retrofit them if you search for own methods and solutions. It is not easily buying and screwing them on!

You need someone at a VW garage to search the part number for you.
He has to look into the e-up drawings. Together they might cost about 100 GPB?

Edited by: Cadfael

1 - 4 of 4 Posts