Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have one. I never use it due to my phone being to big and I also use both cupholders. Condition wise, it's never been uses but has been in storage so may be some slight marks but nothing serious.

Message me if your interested :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
The lid thing that holds the phone appears to take up the entire 'cup'. Can you put anything else in there apart from an iPhone?

·
Super Moderator
1,073 Posts
You can take the rubber insert out and find that there is a plastic inner part which holds/shapes the phone holder. If you take this out and put the rubber insert back in, you can fit a slightly larger phone in there, although I have found that my Galaxy S3 is just a few mm too wide to fit without forcing it in. So I use it to hold my ipod, which fits perfectly!

·
Registered
171 Posts
For what it's worth, I find that the standard-issue cup holder holds my phone (which is a bit smaller than an iPhone)<mytubeelement =""bundle":"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","":"","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_suped_on_your_browser":"No notification style suped on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_suped":"Not Suped","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for__site":"Click to enable for site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock or similar extension is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null,"prefs":"desktopNotification":true,"Notification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":true,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"large","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":true,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true" ="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement =""loadBundle":true" ="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement> surprisingly stably, if I raise the loopy bit to support the back of the phone.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Because my phone is supported by Maps and More it stays in my pocket. This leaves my cup holder available for my free coffee from Waitrose (other supermarkets provide coffee) ˜•

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
crazyash88 said:
I have one. I never use it due to my phone being to big and I also use both cupholders. Condition wise, it's never been uses but has been in storage so may be some slight marks but nothing serious.

Message me if your interested :)
Please see your messages

1 - 13 of 13 Posts