Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!!
Maybe i shouldnt be on this site really because Ive actually got a Citigo but they are roughly the same cars along with the Mii. However, I love all 3 and bought a Citigo mainly because of the location of the dealer to my house and also becuase I got lots of kit on mine. I ordered it in June last year and took delivery of it on Sep 1st (photos to follow). Since then i have done 6500 miles and it has coped excellently with being hammered by my long distances and it has not had much rest yet!!!

It is an elegance (top of the range like a high up) 5dr 75 ps greentechin night blue metallic but I ordered the following extras:

Cruise and parking sensors

extra speakers and phone holder

emergency city braking

tinted rear windows.

I absolutely love the car it is the most comfartable car I have owned and am looking forward to lots more miles in it - gets VERY dirty at the back though in all this bad weather!!!

A firend of mine has just bought an up! White as well. In a phrase: These cars are AMAZING!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome,
Don't worry about having a citigo, I have one too. Same colour and model as you, Yes a great little car, i hate how dirty the rear gets too. I just keep a rag in my car to cleaning the number plate.

I was thinking of getting rear mud guards to see if that helps at all.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks nins90, You are the first person I am aware has got EXACTLY the same car as me so that feels good! I never thought of putting a rag in the boot for cleaning the number plate thats a really good idea.

I dont think Im gonna get mud guards for mine because Im not sure about the way they make the car look, but if they do a good job of keeping the back clean then it may need some serious consideration haha!!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
i have a night blue up 5 door as below and it's great. The back getting dirty is part of the aerodynamics in my view. This happens at higher speed im pretty sure.

You citigo folks have always been welcomed to this site, I've not detected any badge preciousness people.

·
Registered
587 Posts
No badge snobbery at all, even from us chavs with a VW badge

Citigo is a nice looking, I think VAG did a good job on all three as they all have there own merits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts