Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the up white edition the wheel is white, the black edition I test drove had silver 16" wheels. I have seen the classic wheel in black on web, are these an option?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Never heard of black ones... Just white and silver!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I have an up black and silver wheels. But yes, I did notice the black on the accessories brochure online

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Oh... never saw that! anyway, I really like the silver ones :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'm sure someone posted a pic of wheels from the accessories brochure somewhere today and that pic is of black classics (I think)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I assume it's a bit like the salesman telling me that the triangle alloys ONLY come with black centres. What comes on the car from the factory can be different to what's in the accessories brochure

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
In one respect its good that you can only get certain options with certain models, keeps them a bit more exclusive.

·
Registered
727 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
In one respect its good that you can only get certain options with certain models, keeps them a bit more exclusive.

Exactly..! that's why I like my up! white with it's exclusive classic white rims.

only draw back with the classic white rims is that you have to keep them clean, they look horrible covered in brake dust..!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I must say my classics are growing on me. Maybe just a little bit more now I know they are only on the up blacks
Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
33 Posts
hi guys,

i would like to get some in silver. has anybody an idea how i could get my fingers on on a set? the fun factor is that i live in australia.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You can purchase these wheels at anytime from the volkswagen retailer of course it will cost you! if you live in london feel free to contact me as i work in a dealership! :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Vwpartsmen said:
You can purchase these wheels at anytime from the volkswagen retailer of course it will cost you! if you live in london feel free to contact me as i work in a dealership! :)
Which dealership do you work at and any chance of discount

·
Registered
265 Posts
bugbabe34 said:

Except that with the correct parts number you can get anything from you local VW dealer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts