Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

I have a 2016 Club UP, and all has been well until the Garmin Maps and more unit appears not to linking to the car I think.

Also noticed that the trip functions do not work, the two status gauges (RPM and Engine Temp) not register any readings and the Satnav audio seem not to play anything.

The Satnav works, but no audio ?

Any advice ?

Thanks in advance.
Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi there.

I have a 2016 Club UP, and all has been well until the Garmin Maps and more unit appears not to linking to the car I think.

Also noticed that the trip functions do not work, the two status gauges (RPM and Engine Temp) not register any readings and the Satnav audio seem not to play anything.

The Satnav works, but no audio ?

Any advice ?

Thanks in advance.
Andy
All fixed I think now. Updated device Nav software and Firmware on Garmin Fresh, and cleaned all connections, and works now !! I guess it was probably the clean however ?

Map was a 2013 version on there. Suggested could buy a 2019 one ? I assume the Garmin unit will accept and compatible with the new map ? I hesitated as it said there were "No Upgrades" available for the device on the same screen but permitted me the option to buy the Map at £55 which confused !

Am I safe in updating the map ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts