Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive seen other owners in another topic regarding clutch noise. the problem i seem to have is when the car is started cold there is a rumbling noise which disappears when you engage the clutch and reappears when you take foot off the clutch and completely disappears when the car is up to near normal temperature. interested to see if anyone else has come across this problemthanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
I get this as well - have only recently noticed it because of the colder mornings. It goes away when the engine warms up so I assume it's nothing to worry about...

It's like a clattering noise, but not too loud; I can't hear it if the radio's on.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Up!_to_Mii said:
I get this as well - have only recently noticed it because of the colder mornings. It goes away when the engine warms up so I assume it's nothing to worry about...

It's like a clattering noise, but not too loud; I can't hear it if the radio's on.
Keep the radio on then ‘�

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for that up 2 me. i might just email dealer to see what they think, then any problems further down the line you can say they were told

1 - 4 of 4 Posts