Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an idea for anyone who fancies treating their up! to some very cool carpet mats for Christmas. Cocomats in South Carolina, USA, quite well known in the classic car world as makers of very upmarket carpet mats. Here's the websitehttp://www.cocomats.com. Lots of different colour combinations to keep you busy trying to decide which one to get. They will send you samples (about 7cms square) on request, very helpful people indeed. We (my missus and I) chose no 51, black with grey dot, it just lifts the interior a subtle bit!

Drew Phythian at Cocomats had not heard of the up!, so I had to send him templates to work from, I ordered my mats on 11th October and they arrived yesterday by UPS. Not cheap ($270 = £173.85 + £45.82 customs duty!!!), but fantastic quality. Heavy rubber backing, coconut fibre weave, should last for ever. And the best part is that Cocomats now have accurate templates for the up!

OK, fine, I hear you say, but what do they look like in the up!? - Like this....

So those of you with deep pockets will rush to your computers to order some in time for Christmas! Go for it!

Edited by: Collas

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly, though some would say probably, and there again others, definitely!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Look great.
Something different!

If we could get the red interior here I'd go for a nice set of matching red mats!

Edited by: Astron Boy

·
Registered
532 Posts
They are for rich american girlies who kick off their heels when driving their daddy's car.

Sorry to any girlies out their, but you know I speaketh the truth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts