Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a bit of a wait my Up which I ordered in October is almost ready.

Its in the country but with the mad rush of new cars the dealer expects it to be ready for collection by Jan 11th at the latest.

Hoping it might be as early as next weekend!

It's a white High Up with the black triangle 16 inch alloys.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have a candy white up and it looks filthy in this weather. Hopefully yours will be on city roads - rather than rural roads like mine - and will stay looking white!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Almost all dual carriageway and city driving.

But then again I do live in wet southern Ireland so I imagine i'll be cleaning it most weekends!

I do enjoy cleaning the car though so not all bad.

·
Registered
957 Posts
And the triangular alloys will be easier to clean than the standard high up alloys.
Enjoy your UP Mcburns88 and let us all know what you think of it.Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
851 Posts
Mine's been showing "Build in progress" for weeks now and as it is a week 3 build, it will continue to show BIP for all of January 2014 I should think.

·
Registered
957 Posts
AlanG said:
Mine's been showing "Build in progress" for weeks now and as it is a week 3 build, it will continue to show BIP for all of January 2014 I should think.

What are you buying AlanG......... don't you have an UP now ?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Derkie54 said:
AlanG said:

What are you buying AlanG......... don't you have an UP now ?
Hi Derkie, i have a 3 door move up in candy white and am trading it in for a 3 door High Up in tungsten silver which I believe is exactly what you have! Although i have also specified the sensor pack.Edited by: AlanG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts