Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Finally collected this evening after a slight delay this afternoon. Dealer couldn't be more helpful and gave me a VW sports holdall as an additional freebie along with 3/4 of a tank of fuel, which I wasn't expecting.

Drives beautifully. Just takes a bit of getting used to later than usual gear changes, which are refined and very smooth. I found it cruises quite happily around town at 30mph in third. Can't believe the amount of leg and elbow room in the front ""” it's brilliantly designed.The best thing so far is the fuel economy: 49mpg across town, which is double what I was getting in my last car.

I've already left the parcel shelf up but it's within easy reach to shunt through the back seat if you forget. As has been noted elsewhere, the door switches don't illuminate but I can live with that. I had all the options: sunroof, sound/sensor packs, city emergency brake. Loving the extra daylight through the roof and the bass on the stereo. Maps + More was a cinch to set up.

I was lucky to get an up! white as it was discontinued a couple of weeks after I placed the order. I know it's early days but I'm really pleased with it and think I made the right decision to downsize!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Looks lovely, enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
The up! white is the one to have imho

Looks great, wish I had specced the sunroof on both ours!

enjoy and have a look at the economy posts, I've just managed 85mpg on a 21 mile commute!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats! Can I ask when you ordered the car? To get some idea of current delivery times.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ZillUp,

I ordered it 31st March and it was actually delivered to the dealer sometime last week but I was unable to collect as I was away on holiday. So about eight weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts