Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today is the day. It's taken a while - originally ordered an Up!, cancelled after the dealer messed up, nearly bought a Panda, but finally settled on a Citigo, but then changed the order to one already in the system as I couldn't stand to wait!!

You will all probably think I'm mad not to wait another week for the new plate, but asI plan to keep the car long term and I'm personally not fussed about the plate, I couldn't see the point (andI'm too impatient!).

So I should be driving my shiny new car in about three hours. I will post pics as soon as I can, although it's a grey, wet day here, so might not be today.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice one! Pic's please when you get it.

I'm with you on the new plate thing ie it would not bother me at all - we took delivery 3 August and the dealer said do we want to wait?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Me too! Plate doesn't bother me.

Good luck with your pick up

·
Registered
604 Posts
looking forward to seeing some pics please include internal shots

·
Registered
587 Posts
Look forward to the pics think the Citgo looks nice, yet to see one in the flesh though.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Totally agree about the plates, I'd rather have the car sooner too. Hope everything goes will with the collection and looking forward to seeing the pics soon

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Good luck!!! look forward to the pics!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, pics are now in the gallery

Collection all went smoothly, great service (as it has been from the start) at the Skoda dealership, they really have been excellent.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks great little car you must be really pleased

1 - 9 of 9 Posts