Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Was doing a bit of googling on the UP! as I am picking up my new take up in white tomorrow morning, and I came across the forum and thought id say Hi :)

I do intend to upgrade/modify the car in the future, greatly appreciate anyones suggestions on that.

Look forward to hearing from you

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome Eddy I'm sure you will love the car, best of all when filling it up....very economical, as far as mods, there is a host of info on here, air susp, lowering, audio upgrades, wrapping, light upgrades etc etc.... 'Topic Search' is your friend and remember , there are no stupid questions...only stupid answers......enjoy your time here!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome - hope you enjoy your Up as much as most of us do... great little cars - with or without mods

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your Up! as much as I do mine. I like driving it so much I don't have time for modifications I like it just the way it is. Edited by: Beevee

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So i've just picked up the car, the dealership had it in the show room under a cover and did a ceremonial presentation of the keys! Highly embarrassing but I appreciated the gesture. Really happy that I can fill it up for £40! So far really love driving it!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Enjoy matey, everyone loves a NEW car, wish you many happy miles!

·
Registered
296 Posts
My dealership not only had it under a cover they sent me a picture two days before collection - a big message on the cover saying 'I am ready to go home now'.
Happy motoring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts