Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a look at the car at the dealers yesterday just to check the colour and all the bits and pieces. Mentioned the "only one remote key" problem and showed them the old brochure. Told that if I rate them high for service I will get a free second key. The car appears to me better than I had remembered. The interior is very light. A big change from my Mini Convertible with its very dark grey and black interior.
It is a High Up white with a panoramic roof. Anthracite cloth upholstery and a black dash. Sensor and Sound packs and spare wheel. I wonder if it the 2013 spec? (I forgot to check the extra speakers)
I had ordered a red car originally but changed the colour. I am very glad I did. That car is now at the dealers as test drive car. They have put new wheels on it and white go faster stripes. I think it looks messy. Also I did not realise that when ordering front seats with a red trim the rear seats did not have matching red trims. They are still grey
Roll on Tuesday and then around 10 days later when my present plates have been transferred.
Hopefully I will have got used to a manual box by then and will have stopped stalling the car at traffic lights
Barry

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Good Luck! enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
haha! thats very cheeky of them asking for a good rating in return for the second key, but worth it I would say...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Well worth it!

·
Registered
421 Posts
It should be a 2013 spec -I was build week 23 and the spec changed week before me, I took delivery 2 week on Wednesday so would think as yours is just in that it was probably a later build than mine.
Appart from the hill hold I don't think there are any differences...........enjoy!!

Edited by: ZumbaQueen

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cool, so mine will be 2013 spec then! :)

I wonder why they change spec so early in the year. With the EOS, I think the model year changed over in September or October...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Perhaps they've discovered some snags that needed fixing and decided to create a new specification to include them all? I noticed in the Fiat Panda versus up! review in Car Magazine that the lighting for the instruments wasn't switched on automatically when the car was started and the DLR or sidelights weren't on - no lights and the instruments were unreadable.

Nick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts