Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant wait very excited picking my new take up onSaturday! .......got fed up with the fuel price situation so decided to do something about it and look for something economical. Ive ordered a black take up with maps & more. My daughter has decided she will be called 'upsy daisy' .I will keep you all posted how my first few days go.........i might go have a sneaky peek today past the dealership as she was due to arrive yesterday fingers crosses.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Lucky you, I bet you'll have a great weekend zipping about. Can't wait to get mine but it won't be ready until July so I'll just have to be patient I guess...........

Anyway, have fun and make sure you post some pics of your new addition.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No i went to the dealership onMondayto look for aVolkswagenfox but had my head turned by the 'up' we spoke to the salesman who checked his computer and said they had 3 being delivered this week white silver & black so then i had to choose i love the white but went for the black as it came with maps & more.im very impatient idon'tthink i could wait that long but im sure it will be worth the wait!

·
Registered
553 Posts
tiny10 said:
No i went to the dealership onMondayto look for aVolkswagenfox but had my head turned by the 'up' we spoke to the salesman who checked his computer and said they had 3 being delivered this week white silver & black so then i had to choose i love the white but went for the black as it came with maps & more.im very impatient idon'tthink i could wait that long but im sure it will be worth the wait!

You could have broke it to us gently!

I suppose we could have got one off the peg a bit quicker but its for my wife and she has very specific ideas about how it should all look!

As it turns out its pretty much what every other Red High UP! will look like.
She was going for a Move UP! but by the time she had added the stuff she wanted! it was not much more for the High UP! and she could have the dash/interior colours she wanted.

Hence the wait!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great stuff! Great news on getting your Take Up! be sure to share some photos with us, I've just bought a Take Up! and am taking delivery next Saturday so would love to see what it's like inside in some detail as most interior pictures are of Move Up!s and High Up!s.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Awesome! I had a similar experience. I walked into a dealership last week and drove off with my High Up 4 days later. They told me they only have to keep 1 in the showroom so I could buy the other. Even better it had been fitted with the sensor and driver assistance packs! I absolutely love it. Mine is red, with red dash and the red trimmed seats. I hadn't decided on a colour beforehand cos I wasn't too impressed with the range on offer but the salesman told me new colours are due to released imminently. Enjoy your new car!!! x

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
enjoy your car when you get it, definatly tell us about it and put u psome pics!

·
Registered
29 Posts

Exciting!!! I went to a VW show today and they had a little Up! being displayed so want mine now!!!!!

Think I will chase the dealership this week only ordered two weeks ago and already impatient!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry to have kept you all waiting! my new baby is here.............ive been busy showing her off to everyone. So far im very impressed shes lovely to drive, having gone from a jeep 4x4 3.7 auto i was a little worried how big the difference would be. She is really nippy.
the pearl paint on the black is great when the sun is on it it looks all glittery.On the down side as i suspected maps & more was not ready but is expected next week, isuppose its not the end of the world, Im glad they released the car without it as i know some dealerships wont let the cars go out without it.
Ive bought some cheap mats from Halfords as the mats are not in stock either.
I have not had a chance to take photos yet but as soon as i do i will post them.
Im taking her on a fairly long journey thisafternoon cant wait!

too all of you waiting its worth the wait!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great that you could get her from the dealer with out maps&more

My UP! White at dealers under lock and key until my maps and more arrive should pick it up Friday all being well

1 - 20 of 21 Posts