Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
I had the shiny black dash on my first up which is amazing.....except the dust it shows. So when i swapped the car for a tungsten silver up, i spec'd the silver dash. It still shows dust - but not as noticeably.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Our up was a factory order and we asked for the red dash on our red up

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got the shiny black dash on my Move Up! Looks nice and refreshing after plain old grey in the Focus but it shows up dust and hairs (especially dog hairs!) very noticeably. I have a small car Hoover and dashboard wipes that I use every couple of days to try and keep on top of it.

If I was buying new and had a choice I may have gone for a different colour dash but whichever you choose it looks far better than plastic grey.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I chose the black dash and it looks great IMHOYes it does collect the dust and probably shows more than on the lighter colour dash but it takes me about 10 seconds with a duster to clean so no problem

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes I went for a colour coded dash, had choice of black or colour coded (Mayan Blue) and I opted for the blue and I LOVE it, best decision I made

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes I went for a colour coded dash, Mayan Blue to go with the rest of the car and I think it looks great. I am sure I made the right decision, a couple of friends like it too

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a Mayan Blue (or Cornflower Blue as it's called here in Ireland) High Up 5 door on order and I've asked for a colour dash too. Do you have and photos of your blue dash? I can't find any of the blue dash on Google.

I ordered it eight weeks ago and I still won't have it until the first week of September. I went for the leather pack and the sunroof too, the sports pack is standard here. I'm really looking forward to getting it, it'll be my little pride & joy! :)

Edited by: GPB

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've ordered a red high up with red dash. Also with chrome, sports pack, leatherette, sensor pack. Also due to arrive sept. Exciting

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hard decision on colour but settled very happily on the red High Up! With red dash. Not going for any extras. Very excited. Hopefully get mine by mid August.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts