1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Light Blue all the way.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
If I had my way I'd have an up! In tungsten silver, Black, night blue, Red and my fav light blue (which I have) haha

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have to say that the choice of colours for the range is a little disappointing. Mazda offer some much funkier colours! I'd love to have the Up in the funky Spring Green from Mazda.
I've downloaded the VW configuration app and have played and tweaked with the body , dash and upholstery colours and have ended up with the red body with red dash and grey salsa polka seats, it looks the mutts nuts!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Wenders said:
I have to say that the choice of colours for the range is a little disappointing. Mazda offer some much funkier colours! I'd love to have the Up in the funky Spring Green from Mazda.
I've downloaded the VW configuration app and have played and tweaked with the body , dash and upholstery colours and have ended up with the red body with red dash and grey salsa polka seats, it looks the mutts nuts!
I ordered the exact same, but it came with a black dash by mistake. I was really pleased in the end though as the black has a sparkle effect in it and goes really well with the cornsilk and steering wheel.. Worth a thought..

Edited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
811 Posts
I actually wanted the Cornsilk dash, but was too impatient to wait for it and got one already built with black interior. Those pics bring on a pang of regret.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Ian986 said:
Looks nice but is it not difficult to keep clean?
No problems so far. I've caught the door a couple of times with the rubber of my shoes, but it easily cleans off.
The seats have stayed amazingly clean, so I haven't had to do anything to those yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Fellow Up! owners, youre help is needed!
Has anyone got the red Up! And any photos of their car please?
I was at the dealers yesterday. They had the light blue, which looked off white, the candy white and the black but not a red one. In the brochure they looked different than in the flesh so now I'm wondering if red is going to be the right choice for me? Granted, with the added red dash and Gray salsa polka seats, it looks classy enough but I'm just having problems visualising the real thing. The app I've got to show me just doesn't show it in enough detail.
Thank you

1 - 20 of 25 Posts