Up Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously I saw 4 ups today. 1 in howden, 1 in Goole and 2 in Carlton Yorkshire. All white but different cars.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Now seen 6, yes SIX different ones out on the road in ayrshire/glasgow area2 x white, 1 x red, 1x silver and 2 x black

I reckon there is going to be a good few of these around and if the 'lads' culture get a hold of them, a mushrooming of aftermarket stuff.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I saw one in Peckham at Easter and nothing since. I think East Anglian must be rationed to one delivery a month!

·
Registered
212 Posts
gary02tdi said:
You need to get out more often?

...and take off the blinkers and cataract glasses.

I think maybe because I'm, in theory, close to picking up my car I actually don't want to see one until after I've picked it up.

Maybe I've got up! blindness? I only ever see white and red ones in the gallery to! (Until yesterday but that was a guy in Denmark who'd put BBS alloys from the 1980's on one).

Love those sports alloys on yours mind. Wish I'd gone for those now instead of the high up! standard spoke ones. Pah!

·
Registered
128 Posts
after waiting for what seemed a lifetime to get our UP!......and never seeing a single one on the road whilst waiting...we went into Chesterfield yesterday and saw two UP! on the way.One silver Take UP!and one UP! Black.

Its a great feeling being one of the few on the road and watching people pointing or asking what it is....its one of the cheapest cars we have bought but gets more reaction than any other car we have owned!!...Everyone loves the Sports pack wheels

Manacee....where are you in Sheffield? Tempted to do an UP! drive by!!

Edited by: pugliablue

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm your end of town pugliablue and regularly go across to Chez Vegas and Rovrum.

There's no chance of any further info just in case you go through with it!

Not sure I want the Tracey Island deal at Gilders like you had. I'd rather just walk out to the car park with the keys. Not cool enough for white either which is why I went for a black one. Wish I'd gone for the sports wheels now to though. Gary02tdi's signature picture looks really good with them. I might wait a bit and replace the tyres with winter ones later in the year and buy some sports wheels in the spring.

Just looking out at the car park and there's countless Fiestas, Corsas, Clios, Kas etc. No up!s so hopefully mine will be the first and I'll get that exclusive feeling like everyone else is having!

Hope you're enjoying your up! as much as everyone else?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
seem the demo car at my dealers, 2 white ones when driving around, a black one when i was on the way to collect mine, and one when i was collecting mine that wasnt mine but i cant for the life of me remember what colour it was!

so 5 in total over the past 2 months

·
Registered
423 Posts
Three on the road (2 white, one red), up black and take up in the showroom, weedub-ally's waiting for him at the dealers and mine!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I think you'll find the word is POPULAR , not COMMON. lol

·
Registered
235 Posts
Only seen the one here, and quite pleased as some people really are not sure what it is and do tend to look or get closer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts