Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a very stressful issue with my supplying dealer I decided to take the matter to VW HQ. After just a couple of weeks the matter was resolved to my complete satisfaction.

So, don't be put off by complaining direct to VW if the dealer won't play ball - all it took from me was a very strongly worded email to VW customer services - job done!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Going off subject from the up and cars all together but I'm not a big complainer, if I have a meal and wasn't up to scratch I wont complain I just wont tip and never go back, but recently I have complained twice lol 1 to mcdonalds because I ordered a plain cheese burger and when I looked towards the back of the kitchen and saw a young spotty turd scratching his down there area and the for a laugh rubbing my burger buns down there as well I wasn't impressed infact my wife had to hold me back from going over and pasting him, I told the manager who just laughed so I sent a strong worded email to there hq an haven't heard a dicki bird which I'm really surprised at, I'm not after conpen or a free meal because to be honest I will never go to that sort of place again! The second complain was to a bar and grill restraunt in the Trafford centre, we went there regularly but this time it was like the staff where all depressed dragging the feet around complaining when I ordered a drink and the food was cold and stale twice we sent it back and in the end we just put up with it! It was embarrassing and the cheeky staff said come back soon when we left, so again sent an email saying how we used to enjoy and we won't be going again and not heard anything! 2 big companies who haven't bothered saying sorry or out well they can get stuffed haha

·
Registered
393 Posts
Truth-seeker said:
After a very stressful issue with my supplying dealer I decided to take the matter to VW HQ. After just a couple of weeks the matter was resolved to my complete satisfaction.

So, don't be put off by complaining direct to VW if the dealer won't play ball - all it took from me was a very strongly worded email to VW customer services - job done!
Hi Truth-seeker. You're absolutely right. Especially when it comes to something like a car! It's usually the 2nd most expensive purchase you'll ever make so if your not happy then as you did, complain!
We get fleeced enough every day, so something this expensive needs to be right!
Nice one!
Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts