Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me with some questions please.

When in a given gear, the car used to show the gear, and then an optional arrow indicating that I should move up/down a gear. Now it shows the arrow, when it thinks it is needed, but the number indicates the gear I should go to, not the one I am in. Does anyone know why this has changed?

Also, there is a digital trip counter, and sometimes there are two symbols to the right. These are outlines, like a D on its flat side, rounded side pointing up. What do they mean?

I've checked the manual, but no joy.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not sure I follow what you mean about the gear indicator but the other symbol you talk about is the rear seatbelt indicator I think, changes to a belt icon when each rear passenger belts up, and bongs/flashes if they unbuckle while driving.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
wow, im impressed that they have rear seat seatbelt indicators now!

as far as the gear thing, i can see how that would be annoying.... not sure why it has changed from one to the other tho, maybe someone who already has their up can shed more light on this?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
willowaz said:
wow, im impressed that they have rear seat seatbelt indicators now!

as far as the gear thing, i can see how that would be annoying.... not sure why it has changed from one to the other tho, maybe someone who already has their up can shed more light on this?
I'm not annoyed, just curious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts