Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share these pics from the Osaka Auto messe 2013 car show.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Those wheels are M Technica Turbos. They are amazing! Rare as hens teeth too!
They're a 16x8.5 I think, 4x100 too! :DEdited by: Davec86

·
Registered
619 Posts
To use a Top Gearism - carbage! No offence intended of course to those who like this sort of thing. These just seem like good cars wasted to me.

Edited by: luckyjimmy

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I think they are like art, some people like some people don't I personally like the white and green but wouldn't do it to mine

·
Registered
84 Posts
shakotanVIP said:
Explain? How is the car 'waisted' [sic]. It's still a car, able to do all of the same things any other up! can do, so how is it a waste?

No, it can't do what normal up!'s can do.
Look how close it is to the ground.
Look how little rubber there is on the wheels.

I won't comment on the circus colors and ghetto look as taste differs from person to person. For some, my car with a roof box and gay color is the ugliest thing ever seen on the roads

Edited by: stratcast

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its all about being unique!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Interesting to see a Porsche Boxster I think steering wheel fits directly onto the up! The joy of VAG having so many brands and parts that can be interchanged!

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Being low to the ground is irrelivant, since they are all on adjustable air suspension which raises the car up.

The tyres too are irrelivant, having low profile tyres will not stop your car going anywhere a up! with stock tyres on.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
The pictures have disappeared from the thread on my phone, but I don't recall any being photoshopped? What is it you think is photoshopped out of interest?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think mike is just trolling us lol you cant be serious right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts