Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still no word on the lights and tail lights still on the lookout though, maybe we can all pitch in and make a mould hahahahahaah

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still can't findanything, i am really dissapointed. if anyone comes across any please post here

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Nitro posted these a few days ago, I had to delete as was clearly an advertising post but I think a lot of members would be interested in a link to where they can read more about them. sorry for the delete but several members complained to me.

·
Registered
159 Posts
£212 for the ones above :(

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Ouch..pricey!.....look pretty sharp though

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello guys,

cause I found some different photos ( maybe this depends on different version?) I want to show you them all, because for me personally this looksreally, really great!

. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
original link for better quality photos :http://sklep.motohid.pl/pl/p/Lampy-tylne-LED-VW-UP-Skoda-Citigo-LIGHTBAR-11-Gold-Smoke/1281

·
Registered
318 Posts
They're made with standard 5mm LEDs with poor diffusers in front so you can see them. Look tacky ˜�

VW would use SMD LEDs

·
Registered
1 Posts
not standard 5mm, only brake lamp is made with FLUX leds (which is common in brake lamps) , both lightbars are made with smd led. Fog lamp uses standard P21W bulb.

I have this lamps on my Skoda Citigo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts