Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is our "Daisy" she is a White Move up! Bluemotion, with Drivers Assistance, Winter Pack, Map and More, Waffle Alloy Wheels, Cornsilk Interior with Denim seats and a spare wheel. We love her, she's a brilliant car.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Melody said:
This is our "Daisy" she is a White Move up! Bluemotion, with Drivers Assistance, Winter Pack, Map and More, Waffle Alloy Wheels, Cornsilk Interior with Denim seats and a spare wheel. We love her, she's a brilliant car.

Looks the same as my car!
IT IS The SAME ONE!!!!!
Edited by: Grumps

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dan said:
Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Is the happy face your's or Daisy's? 
BOTH, we're both grinning from ear to ear
Even Grumps is Grinning
Edited by: Melody

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
It's lovely.. Tell me more about the tax disc holder, I like the look of it...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Melody said:
Thanks.... I bought the tax disc holder from www.sevencrystal.com they do it with Pink, yellow, black, red, blue or clear swarovski crystals, they also do other bits and pieces for a car
Thanks.. Will check them out....Edited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
553 Posts
I like the wheels!

And the rest of the car as well!

The door panels look a kind of grey are they not the same colour as the centre console and lower dash?

Love the Denim seats.

Edited by: M5 SUT

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
M5 SUT said:
I like the wheels!

And the rest of the car as well!

The door panels look a kind of grey are they not the same colour as the centre console and lower dash?

Love the Denim seats.

Yes I love the wheels too, I was very impressed they look so much better than they did in the brochure. You are quite right the door panels are a light grey colour, but it all blends beautifully. We are going to order some custom seat covers in 2 tone grey leatherette, as we have a dog!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Great Pics, thanks for sharing.
That's a well spec'd Move up! you have ticked a few of the option boxes!

Denim seats look great.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
you have a brilliant car there, bet youre so glad you changed your mind in the end! and in the lovely setting of the new forest too, where did you take daisy to do the photos? was a lovely day for it down here wasnt it!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts