Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a test drive in the Up! today and thought it was a great drive, loads of character and quite roomy.

Went for a white Move Up! 1.0 60ps and managed to sneak a bit of discount too!

They have a Up! due to them in the next week but opted to have it on the 1st September on the new plate.

Just need to sell our Fiesta Zetec S 1.6tdci now!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Mines coming September too. Still have some haggling to do over my px price. Dealer knows he's got a way to go to keep me happy.....especially as I bought a beetle cab at the same time!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Scrubnut said:
Mines coming September too. Still have some haggling to do over my px price. Dealer knows he's got a way to go to keep me happy.....especially as I bought a beetle cab at the same time!
Sounds like all the momentum is with the dealer. Presumably by placing an order you have signed a contract so you're committed to buy - but if the dealer didn't commit to a trade in price, then he can offer you as little as he likes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AlanG said:
Scrubnut said:
Sounds like all the momentum is with the dealer. Presumably by placing an order you have signed a contract so you're committed to buy - but if the dealer didn't commit to a trade in price, then he can offer you as little as he likes.
My thoughts too.......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts