Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looks interesting. I could not get the hyperlink to work. Did it have a photo plus cost?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Second thoughts, maybe I won't, as it looks like you have to drill holes in the original trim.
If the mii has an arm rest, I wonder how much the who,e thing would cost?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Mind you, these aftermarket armrests are just screwed onto the plastic middle console.If I would want one I would go for the OEM which is screwed onto a metal plate underneath the middle console. For the moment only Seat has one but of course it fits the up! aswell as the Citigo. The coulor match with the rest of the interior might be a problem for some. The VW version will come later this year.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I cant seem to find any pics of the seat mii armrest! im guessin its an option the mii. i could do with one as im not used to driving w/o one.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
GunSpeed said:
Mind you, these aftermarket armrests are just screwed onto the plastic middle console.
If I would want one I would go for the OEM which is screwed onto a metal plate underneath the middle console. For the moment only Seat has one but of course it fits the up! aswell as the Citigo. The coulor match with the rest of the interior might be a problem for some. The VW version will come later this year.
Where did you find out that VW would be doing an arm rest? If I had one, I would like a VW one, but I have not found any information that they are planning to offer one.

·
Registered
386 Posts
bazves said:
Have a look at the Mii accessory brochure found herehttp://www.seat.co.uk/content/uk/brand/en/service/accessories.html
Not available till November

That's the one in the Mii accessories catalogue. In Holland it are already available and I've seen pctures of it on the Dutch VWUPforum, looks very decent. Weird policy by VAG not making it available in all countries at the same time???

Edited by: GunSpeed

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I would deffo get one, but it would need to be in the same trim as my seats (which I doubt they will do)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
I would deffo get one, but it would need to be in the same trim as my seats (which I doubt they will do)

Me too....I like an armrest for longer journeys!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I need a flip top armrest so I have somewhere for my missile button..

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Like this :-

Spot the 007 maps and more too!Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Registered
1,862 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Privatedoc said: