Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, this is a quick post for anyone who wants to know about deep dish alloys on the UP. I have some 7j RH Cups on mine atm. Any more details needed i.e fitment, spacers etc just comment.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well done Shakotan! I van tell you have a high IQ level by the fact that you can say exactly what you see!. They are 15 inch so nothing mahusive but they are some of the olny deep dish alloys I have seen on an UP.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Any pics of the full car? Hard to get a full impression of their size with that angle.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
And I thought deep dish was for pizza......any pics of the whole car? I'm liking the colour

·
Registered
21 Posts
calumk said:
Well done Shakotan! I van tell you have a high IQ level by the fact that you can say exactly what you see!. They are 15 inch so nothing mahusive but they are some of the olny deep dish alloys I have seen on an UP.
Lol nice spelling... Definitely seems that most aftermarket alloys on the up tend to be dished - people liking the whole retro vibe.

And shakotan is right, those things look too small in the photo... Like they're practically touching the drums? Need a better pic to get an idea of how it genuinely looks, but would appear you have a larger gap than a retired hooker

·
Super Moderator
1,496 Posts
I think the bigger issue is the suspension height, look at that arch gap!

Those wheels are not deep dish in any regard, but they do have a big lip.

Dish is the distance between the front face of the centre of the wheel, to the front face of the outermost point of the lip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts