Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I purchased a high up! on the 20th February. Originally I ordered one that was in the country already but, as I ordered late in the day (around 7pm), this was gone by the time the order was processed in the morning. I was assigned one which, apparently, was already built and 'on it's way'.

I received my order number a few days later, and it has been showing as 'In Transit' ever since. I've been bugging my Dealer for a delivery date, but have only been getting 'soon', and 'March sometime'.

Do the dealers actually have much more information than this? I was really hoping they tell me what port the car was arriving at (I'm in South Wales, so I think Sheerness?), but I've been told they can't.

I'm without a car currently, and am making a 90minute public transport commute from ****, so a delivery date would be amazing right now.

Do I just have to wait or does my dealer actually have more info that he is, for some reason, unwilling to share?

- Gav

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
They can look up what ship the car is going to be on, time of departure and arrival and port of departure and arrival.
IMHO, to say they don't know is a lie. Tell them to look it up for you whilst you're say there. IIRC, the ship only take a day to cross?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't get any more info out of the dealer, but my up! has arrived and I'm picking it up tomorrow!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts