Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Was washing my up! yesterday and noticed a small dent in the rear quarter panel where some careless **** has either opened their door onto it or knocked it with an item of some description. Why can't people just be more careful? Anyway, I want to get it repaired asap so does anyone know of any good PDR guys that will do a good job but won't cost the earth in the Worcestershire area?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Ah that sucks :(
Unfortunately I can't help, but it's nice to see someone else on here from Worcester, or Worcestershire at least!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I used an outfit called Dentmaster for a similar problem. They are a franchise so there may be one near you.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, i'll have a look. My mate has used Dent Devils in the past and recommends them but just wondered if anyone has used any others and what sort of prices they charge really. It's only a small dent and by watchingYouTubevideos on the subject it doesn't look like it would take a PDR tech more than 10 minutes to do!

·
Registered
430 Posts
It might be worth a quote from VW, whilst I was ordering my UP and in the negotiation stages where the monkey is running back and forth to speak to the organ grinder, I noticed on the sales staffs desk a leaflet with menu pricing for body work, small dents and stone chips were £45 from memory which I thought was quite good really.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts