Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs wanted an easy way of taking both our poodles to the groomers.....took out the parcel shelf and fitted a dog guard.....excellent fit, ideal will post pics later, two poodles travel in comfort now but do chase the rear wiper!

·
Registered
187 Posts
awww i bet they get dizzy!!!!! But still theyre probably happy that there getting transported in perfect style in there up! !!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Mrs wanted an easy way of taking both our poodles to the groomers.....took out the parcel shelf and fitted a dog guard.....excellent fit, ideal will post pics later, two poodles travel in comfort now but do chase the rear wiper!

Pics!?

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oops, forgot , will do some this weekend

sorry!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Privatedoc said:

I guess they take it in turns then, one goes in the lower part of the boot, pull the cover over then the other goes on top. In fact come to think about it, you wouldn't even need to remove the parcel shelf.

Double-decker poodles

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello - am a new Up owner as of last week!. Have two Cavalier spaniels - looking for a recommended dog guard that wont take away any of the boot space - can you help?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I can do Mondays and every other Friday˜›. No seriously can't help I'm afraid just wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope you enjoy your Up!

·
Registered
252 Posts
http://www.travall.co.uk/travall-dog-guard-tdg1419

I have a Travall guard in my Focus & had one in my previous Mondeo.
They are fantastic, don't take any boot space, allow parcel shelf to be used & importantly neither of the ones I have used rattle!!!
Not bought one for the Mii yet, but from the photos the fixing method looks the same as the Focus.Edited by: mii al

1 - 8 of 8 Posts